This week’s theme:
Which entry would you like to see win? (If you cannot decide, pick up to 3.)
After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jul 31, 2019 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.
If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT.
Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.
• FlyingBanana: Industrial
• david.speer: Wheels of Progress
• fcharr: Units
• 0xc000007b: Industrial Revolution
• unyxium: Abandoned Power Plant
• putr_corps: Post-industrial dimensions
• MatthewK: Industrial Park
• Blendit_Josiah: Industrial Pizza Machine
• Onebi: Industrious
• Midnightcpu: Industrial fan
(Everything was made in blender except the human model it is a make human model with my custom interactive shader did some proportional editing on the face.)
• purbosky: Orbital
(Going to enter this as ‘open’ entry. All objects were made in Blender, but not fully textured, so would like to put handicap because of that (even if it’s technically can still be inside ‘pure’ category).)
• parclite: The Two Towers
(Open entry. Sky image created from two images from the internet. Sapling Tree Gen addon used for the tree and shrubs.)
• Rhen: Catnip Factory
(This entry is open, as I used bolts from my kitbashing file and various textures.)
• RobertT: DEREGULATORY (OR, INDUSTRIAL POLLUTION)
• Helge: Apple Generator
• OLG: Industrial Mechanization
• Photox: Sprawl
• Millani: Clone Your Lover
• rradarr: Industrious