Challenge #845 (30/08/19) Entries CLOSED

Theme #845 for Friday 30th of August 2019 is:

Don’t touch that!

Entry closes on Monday, 22:30 GMT (Mon, Sep 2, 2019 10:30 PM)

“There are two main goals for these contests: Fun and Glory.
Fun: You get only 4 days to create a cool image, based on the theme for the week.
Glory: After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared. The winner picks the theme for next week.”

Please remember to state if your entry is pure, open or non-competing.
For details please check out the: CHALLENGE RULES

Btw.: Comments are welcome in both threads (entries/voting). Have fun! :slight_smile:

I’m thinking 1980’s :sweat_smile:

Or something else. :grin:

1 Like

Probably won’t have much time in preparation for a possible hurricane so this is it other than another render at higher samples. This is only 32 samples and denoise used.
Pure, Cycles 32 samples

“To Touch or Not To Touch”

7 Likes

Hey guys, heres my pure submission: “Don’t touch the cactus”. I know its been done before, but its the first thing that came into my head. hope you like it.

13 Likes

Niiice. Not only the render is amazing, but the concept is interesting. I know I shouldn’t but I just wanna hug it!

The bar is high.

1 Like

Pure. Don’t Touch my bark!
Only Blender 2.8. 500 samples.
More images and resolution: Don't touch my bark!

10 Likes

haha thank you, i was actually inspired by your winning post from last week’s competition, in terms of something that could stab you lol. I owe it all to you haha.

Heres some inspiration for you guys. Lol :sweat_smile::grin:

Pure - eevee render

2 Likes

So, I guess this would be MC Hammer’s entry for this week:

Obviously, this is an open entry, rendered with only 1 sample. A sample which he ‘borrowed’ from this guy:

:wink:

Forgot about Super Freak haven’t heard it in a long time since like the early 90’s to mid 90’s I would have been about 10. :grin:

I think @Simulator can use his entry last week

1 Like

Desire

Pure, procedural texture. cycles 200 samples. denoiser used.

3 Likes

Sea Wasp High Five

non competing (pure), cycles (256 samples + denoising)

8 Likes

I’m out of this WC, helping my cousin move won’t be home until tomorrow. :no_mouth:

Hi guys, here is my entry.
My first try of creating a stylized character, not perfect, but I somehow like this boy.

Pure EEVEE 1920x1920

So here is my picture:

5 Likes

Hi I have a question… Who are the voters usually? I mean are there any judges for these challenges on the forum?

Near Miss, pure cycles (256 samples)

11 Likes

looks interesting your character sort of reminds me of bob the builder.

@Anam_Shahid anyone and everyone is the voters. No set judges.