• 3dnotguru
  • beau11
  • fcharr
  • MagicTimeMT
  • Millani
  • KickAir_8P
  • dexington

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Oct 16, 2019 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20191020-wc

Pure Entries

jutu74: po78

RayVelcoro: td

SHADOWSTORM: Fantasy Treehouse

unyxium: Secluded Treehouse above a Creek

MatthewK: Treehouse

lacrivilho: Literal treehouse

3dnotguru: treehouse

beau11: Tree Home

fcharr: Platform

MagicTimeMT: Awakening in… Nature?

Millani: Living in a Tree

KickAir_8P: TreeHouse

dexington: Fantasy Tree House c

Non-competing Entries

Helge: Tree House

purbosky: TriHouse

1 Like

Enjoying all the entries this week! Voted for lacrivilho’s “Literal treehouse” (especially like the sunlight on leaves), MagicTimeMT’s “Awakening in… Nature?” (intense), and jutu74’s “po78” (previous weeks I haven’t been liking the artist’s style, but this time I kept coming back to it).

Some serious entries this week, never thought I would see something like 3d’s treehouse at the bottom of any list.

Everyone deserved votes this week, and I’m glad everyone did get at least one! Extremely high quality stuff.

1 Like

Lots of great entries this week! It’s hard to pick a top 3, but I think I’m going to rotate through these for my desktop wallpaper.

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 851 with votes from 59.5% of the voters is… SHADOWSTORM!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Fantasy Treehouse

3 Likes

Well done! Congrats @SHADOWSTORM, fantastic work.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! looking foward to see the entries next week!:smile:

1 Like

Well done, Shadowstorm! It is well deserved.

1 Like

@SHADOWSTORM, Congrats! Beautiful render.

1 Like

Good job everyone!

Congrats on the win @SHADOWSTORM ! awesome rendering and modeling! And awesome job to everyone else as well top notch stuff this challenge.

1 Like