Challenge #854 (01/11/19) Entries CLOSED

615 000 tris, pure, eevee render, blender 2.80

4 Likes

Change in Light

Non-competing

Cycles, 5000 samples, HDRI lighting, contrast enhanced externally

Flint rock light, candle light, light bulb, light saber

12 Likes

Hmmm, my bible is the book of changes ( I Tjing, I Ching). I suppose very suitable. Not sure if I can make time fore it. I hope.

You wish.
Pure, eeevee

AROooooo!

16 Likes

WIP, decided to take note of all the countries who are striving for change in my entry.

6 Likes

States
Pure

6 Likes

Nice theme, I started with something that ended in a night scene. its called Work In Progress. Hope u like it!

7 Likes

Faster, Deadlier, Stealthier

Non-competing. Cycles 256 samples + denoising, procedural textures, HDRI background from HDRIhaven, some minor corrections in GIMP.

7 Likes

A Work in Progress

Open entry, 2000 samples. Decided to go meta on this one, by exploring some of my past work. The only new models are the wooden floor, the TV (without the texture), and the table.

Started out as a pure entry showing that technology changed. As I got more ambitious and lazy, it became about how my art has changed and it became open. It’s a work in progress.

7 Likes

“Change The Locale”
Cycles 300 samples, procedural textures, Blender compositing.

9 Likes

ok i dont even need to vote.the sheep doing the big bad wolf?
gold! absolute gold!

1 Like

Seasonal changes.

Pure entry.

The tree and the grass were done in Blender. The backplate was rendered with Terragen 4 (demo version) - final composition done in Krita.

16 Likes

Thank you! I believe there is also some very good entries here.

Spent more time than was probably necessary on this and I definitely did not fit in all the details I wanted but here it is and I’m proud of it.

Nothing Permanent but Change
Pure

6 Likes

"Keep Changing"

non competing (pure), cycles (256 samples), compositor!, blender 2.81

12 Likes

It feels as if I knew that chameleon from somewhere… :thinking:

CHANGE OF MIND

Pure Entry

10 Likes

I modeled a new chameleon for this round in order to take the necessary screen shots. But as soon as the weekend is over, I’ll let it play with its ancestors from #748 “Fractals”. :wink:

7 Likes

That was the second contest I ever entered!

"Squishy"

This render makes almost no sense.

11 Likes