This week’s theme:
Which entry would you like to see win? (If you cannot decide, pick up to 3.)
After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Nov 13, 2019 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.
If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT.
Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.
• LeoBlenderToon: Father and Son - An endless love
• jutu74: t588
• MatthewK: Meet Jack, he’s a “Fun Guy”
• Sssjjjbbb: Steak and Mushrooms
• Anam_Shahid: Mushroom-Ville
• Midnightcpu: What were these called again
• kaidoe: crappy denoising coloured smaller
• Harris_Siompos: Bus Stop
• Millani: Blueshroom
• beau11: Cave Mushrooms
• fcharr: Nocturnal
• Atalluc: Grow,runaway or get run over
• wujekwojtek: witch pills
• david.speer: Experimental Fungi
• SHADOWSTORM: the gateway
• RayVelcoro: wip4
(Lots of textures, open it is.)
• purbosky: Ghost Mushroom
(Open entry, bark texture from TextureHaven, everything else are procedurals.)
• Ole_in_3D: Mossy Mushroom
(The Moss and Leaves are from the graswald addon. Rendered in Cycles all Compositing done in Blender.)
• putr_corps: Corpse seed
(Open due to the hand being from MB-Lab (Add-on) and the use of PS to color grade.
I used Physical Atmosphere, Graswald and the BoneStudio branch for the voxel remesher modifier.)
• pelemele: MChampi_5
• centauri: Fliegenpilz_Final
• ramjet: resize
• OLG: yoda shroom
• Helge: Hot Spot
• linuus: mushrooms
• Le_Pirate: Mushrooms make good furniture