Challenge #862 "New Beginnings" (27/12/19) Entries CLOSED

I found it, it was called: a new beginning.

and go figure, another baby bird:

http://blender-weekends.franciscocharrua.com/A-New-Beginning.Egged.html

1 Like

A New Homeworld

Pure entry. Cycles 256 samples + denoising + compositing, procedural textures only, all works done in Blender except color level correction done with GIMP.

Going the same route like WC #776 and #786 entries, also related with #777. Hope you all aren’t bored yet with these series of ‘space-princess-staring-into-the-space-waiting-for-her-space-cowboy-in-shining-armor’. This will be the last one for this decade, I promise! :wink:

Btw, might become much less active here for next year, will dedicate more time for personal projects, also plan to write my journey on WC later in a thread. Anyway, happy new year in advance and wish you all the best in 2020 ! :partying_face:

9 Likes

New Moon Colony

Competing - Pure entry - Cycles

I might make some small changes if I have time later. Have a great New Year everyone!

7 Likes

Beautiful render! Going to miss seeing your name in the threads, but best of luck all the same!

Might not enter for a few weeks, been commissioned to work on an animation and I don’t know anything about animating so It’s time to learn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Might try to jump in back once in a while maybe, but let’s see. Good luck too with your commission, I’m not an animation expert, but pressing spacebar is a good way to start in animation. :grin:

1 Like

Pure Entry
Cycles 2.79
“Lil’ Baby BigHead”

6 Likes

Competing, Pure, Cycles

6 Likes

A New Match

Pure entry. Everything made in Blender, only procedural textures.

I realized I never made chess pieces before, so I had to change that. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

pure entry
made in cycles, all procedural

4 Likes

Restarting At the Edge

Pure

8 Likes