Challenge #878 Voting CLOSED

If dominant theories of the universe are true and the Law of Conservation of Matter holds, we’re all approximately 13.8 billion years old. :smiley:

9 Likes

Can we vote on a joint winner this weekend?

1 Like

Perhaps somewhere in the long history of the WCs there have been collaborative entries. I don’t recall any :slight_smile:

I just noticed the smaller image of my entry is a slightly earlier version of my final project, so I encourage people to follow the linked image to see the difference :smiley:

1 Like

Including me!?

And who would be the winners?
or… what would really be the next week’s theme??
or… who will appear at the top of blender artists main page!??
It could create branches in the universe where some of us are working on one theme and the other us (alternative versions of us) are working on the other theme and… and… and maybe this already happened and that’s why RobertT doesn’t remember any… hu…

we could select two winners, though

I’m not exactly sure we are talking about the same thing here, but usually the challenge rules prevent the universe from breaking apart as there can only be one winner: If there is a tie between two or more entries, the pure one wins. If that doesn’t solve the problem, the entry submitted earlier entry wins. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, unless you’re from another universe, in which case alternative physics might be a consideration :wink:

So we need a Delorean to solve this?

When Malkovitch turns 44, the portal opens, and the rules can be rewritten. Until then the universe remains whole, and you’ll just be spit on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike.

Also, bonus question: How do I know if my entry is pure or open?

3 Likes

According to Schrödinger, it is both pure and open!

3 Likes

Then you have a dead cat because nobody fed it. :wink:

2 Likes

You will need a DeLorean to manipulate this. :wink:

Once Nitram_2000 got the DeLorean going, you will never know…

But once somebody looks at the insides of your entry, it will colapse to be an open or a pure one.

I think that Einstein would agree, that this somebody from the internet would have to look at it from distance, which would be some very spooky action.

1 Like

I think quantum physics is the real theme of this weekend :heart::sweat_smile:

1 Like

It certainly feels that way. :slight_smile:

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 878 with votes from 40.4% of the voters is… rradarr!
Here’s to all the great participators…

The last night

6 Likes

@rradarr, congrats on the win and a really fun render.

Thanks as well to all who threw a vote my way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

congrats rradarr! well deserved win, lots of detail!

1 Like

Thank you very much to everyone who voted on me.
I am honoured to have been chosen by the general populous. I shall do my best to supply thee with a great theme for the next week.

Congratulations to all participants for managing to make such cool renders in one weekend! :smiley:

1 Like