This is my entry for this week:
“The dream eater”
Pure - Cycles 6000 samples + denoiser
All models are new and all the textures are procedural. The only image used is for the number on the puzzle piece.
Some color and contrast correction where added post poroduction. The result was also too smooth after the denoiser so I had to add some noise in post prod
I found working on a scene like this beeing quite frustrating because I spent a lot of time getting the model and texture as I wanted but since the end result have to be quite dark, there are plenty of details that are getting lost. I think that it is something I need to work on, adapting the detail work to the final scene…