• unyxium
  • RayVelcoro
  • Xeofrios
  • fcharr
  • Karmon
  • KickAir_8P
  • miketche

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Sep 30, 2020 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

Pure Entries

Enodes: Sunshine

object: the end

DominikR: No, we don’t own a raygun!

LilTreason: Limitless Energy

2Rock: The bringer of Death

Tohron: Scythe Dreadnaught

Maxime: Ray

unyxium: Microwave Radiation

RayVelcoro: Vintage Raygun

Xeofrios: Laser Dance

fcharr: Skirmish at the Station

Karmon: Tesla’s death ray…

Open Entries

KickAir_8P: Death Orange

(Open because I used an orange I made last year for my Weekend Challenge entry “Putin’s Propaganda”, Earth texture maps from NASA’s Visible Earth Blue Marble collection, and some texture-work in GIMP. )

miketche: Death Ray!

(Open Entry. I found the Skeleton somewhere on the internet.)

Non-competing Entries

Helge: Ray

OLG:

purbosky: Rain of Death

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 901 with votes from 34.2% of the voters is… Maxime!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Ray

1 Like

Congrats! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats Maxime, and thanks to both of you who voted for mine!

This week my votes went to miketche’s Death Ray! (dynamic), RayVelcoro’s Vintage Raygun (love the materials and colors), and Xeofrios’s Laser Dance (serious sense of speed). Also enjoyed purbosky’s Rain of Death (beautiful effect), OLG’s Space Destroyer (I’m not sure where the death ray is, but it looks great), Helge’s Ray (I’d say unusual take on the theme, but . . . ), Karmon’s Tesla’s death ray… (great looking grayscale), fcharr’s Skirmish at the Station (fast figures lookin’ fine), unyxium’s Microwave Radiation (you’re not wrong), Maxime’s Ray (that human figure looks great, good job getting that done inside the timeframe), Tohron’s Scythe Dreadnaught (snazzy vol, color works well), LilTreason’s Limitless Energy (powerful), DominikR’s No, we don’t own a raygun! (scintilating scanlines), object’s the end (packs a punch), and Enodes’s Sunshine (intense).

7 Likes

Congrats Maxime on your stunning entry!

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous winning entry by Maxime! And thanks to everybody who voted my entry to a super close second!

3 Likes

Congrats Maxime!

Thumbnail

ba-feature-20201002-wc