• Millani
  • david.speer
  • KickAir_8P
  • Kaylee_J
  • Gizmo73
  • SidewaysUpJoe
  • Karmon

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Nov 11, 2020 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20201117-wc

Pure Entries

2Rock: Making a Deposit

id211: Evil Toilet

Rezoo: Untitled

object: the future is closer then you think

Watndit: STGC

Millani: iPotty

david.speer: The Three Seashells

Open Entries

KickAir_8P: The Personal BioWaste Disposal Vortex 5000

(Open because of postwork in GIMP and text added in Inkscape.)

Kaylee_J: When nature calls…

(I made the 5 gallon tub and the things on it and in it, I also created the gun and the toilet paper along with the sticks holding them up. The grass, weeds and tree models existed already as a part of my assets.)

Gizmo73: RGB HoloBowl

(I used a node group made by SynaGl0w so I’ll count it as Open. I used their Hexagon node to create the ridges in the floor.)

SidewaysUpJoe: Who needs a toilet

(peeing guy image from online)

Karmon: Toilet of the future

(I’ve used some models from Blenderkit.)

Non-competing Entries

fcharr: The Green New Deal

Helge: Biosphere 00

2 Likes

Jeez folks, some really crappy entries this week.

6 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 907 with votes from 42.9% of the voters is… Watndit!
Here’s to all the great participators…

STGC

3 Likes

Congrats @Watndit - pure gold on that one!

1 Like

Congrats Watndit – enough participants for three votes this time, yay! This week my votes went to @Kaylee_J 's When nature calls… (topical take on it), @Gizmo73 's RGB HoloBowl (like the color/monochrome contrast), and @SidewaysUpJoe 's Who needs a toilet (interesting mix of media). Also enjoyed Helge’s Biosphere 00 & fcharr’s The Green New Deal (lovely tributes to compost), @Karmon 's Toilet of the future (minimal elegance), @david.speer 's The Three Seashells (you did Demolition Man!), @Millani 's iPotty (yep, you nailed it), Watndit 's STGC (like the combo of styles), @object 's the future is closer then you think (like the panel textures), @Rezoo 's Untitled (first-post kudoes!), @id211 's Evil Toilet (effective use of subtle light & color), and 2Rock’s Making a Deposit (kicking me in the quick-work human-figure envy).

Special mention to the Squatty Potty ad that popped up – nicely on-topic!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Watndit… That was truly a great idea.:joy::grin:

Wow :smiley: Thanks everybody for the votes!
Its an honor to me. I hope you like the next Theme.

5 Likes

And here we go, fly, whatever: :slight_smile: