• Alex_Keursten
  • Jerebou
  • tylerkjkjkj
  • abayerle1
  • Xeofrios
  • ARandomHowdy
  • Karmon

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jan 20, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20210125-wc

Pure Entries

2Rock: The Chrysalids

KickAir_8P: Suzanne’s Shrimp Cocktail

Tohron: The Horror

object: The hulk has gone wild!

FlyingBanana: Hairball Abomination

downpink: none

Victor2: Small World

AravindCG: Abomination in progress

fcharr: Wings of Destiny

Alex_Keursten: Brooding Mawlek from Hollow Knight

Jerebou: Ketchup

tylerkjkjkj: Collusus

abayerle1: Fresh cocktail

Xeofrios: Breakout

ARandomHowdy: Sadzilla

Karmon: Obscurus…

Non-competing Entries

Millani: Spaghetti Cutter

1 Like

Look who remembered to save snapshots of the sculpt!

9 Likes

Nice anatomy work here! I´m only good with heads so far, I need to practice more with the rest of the body.

1 Like

I recommend you to watch Alvaro Ribeiro workflow, either on his youtube channel or instagram. I learned a lot from the way he pulls out all the body from a sphere head. My work

1 Like

Thanks! I have been figure sculpting a lot lately. My main inspirational figures are Raf Grassetti, Ryan Kingslien and Philippe Faraut. Raf and Philippe have some stuff on YouTube.

Oh yeah, and Proko ofc

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 917 with votes from 43.2% of the voters is… abayerle1!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Fresh cocktail

1 Like

Congrats abayerle1, and thanks to the two people who voted for mine!

This week my votes went to Victor2’s Small World (beautiful), 2Rock’s The Chrysalids (evocative), and fcharr’s Wings of Destiny (effective). Also enjoyed Millani’s Spaghetti Cutter (that’s not how . . . ::shudder!:: ), armon’s Obscurus… (fluffy!), ARandomHowdy’s Sadzilla (disturbing), Xeofrios’s Breakout (ouchy!), abayerle1’s Fresh cocktail (yep, looks fresh), Jerebou’s Ketchup (agreeing with this), Alex_Keursten’s Brooding Mawlek from Hollow Knight (you’ve got it), AravindCG’s Abomination in progress (creepy), downpink’s none (not sure how but I’m getting a horror vibe from this), FlyingBanana’s Hairball Abomination (love the colors), object’s The hulk has gone wild! (my human figure envy for the week), and Tohron’s The Horror (nauseating).

6 Likes