• rrants
  • regisf
  • rigoletto
  • KickAir_8P
  • fcharr
  • Alex_Keursten
  • 2Rock
0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jan 27, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20210131-wc

Pure Entries

tylerkjkjkj: New Year

rrants: Moment before a pizza delivery boys arrival

regisf: 99`s mashup.

rigoletto: Dance 1999

Open Entries

KickAir_8P: Suzanne on the Y2K Shift

( Open because the collage images (most from Wikipedia) were prepped in GIMP and/or Inkscape, usage in this artwork reasonably qualifying as fair use under United States copyright law.)

fcharr: A Night at the Tower

(Taken mainly from In the Shadows :: Underneath a Gas Lamp (franciscocharrua.com) and Life After Humans :: Eden Towers (franciscocharrua.com).)

Alex_Keursten: Bringing Slurm To The Party - It’s Highly Addictive (From Futurama)

2Rock: Party like a Prince

(Calling this one Open. The Prince is pure as the driven snow but his dancing girls are recycled.)

Non-competing Entries

Helge: 1999 - International Year of Older Persons

I’ve had a bad month.
My new pc is slower than my old one looks like I’m going to have to upgrade it. :roll_eyes:

I fixed the old one and gave it a new hard drive then upgraded the ram from 4gig ram to 16gig ram after that I put it back together only to find out that I messed up the motherboard trying to attach the keyboard back to it’s socket now 9 buttons don’t work and I have to get a new motherboard to fix that now. :roll_eyes:🤦
I’m considering upgrading my old on to a gaming laptop but, I have to find gaming laptop parts that will interchange with my 6 year old touch screen laptop. :thinking:
I’ll be back in the WC in about a month after I get the motherboard for the old one. :+1:

2 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 918 with votes from 45.5% of the voters is… 2Rock!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Party like a Prince

1 Like

Congrats 2Rock, my two votes this week went to you and me. Thanks to the two people who voted for mine, nice entries this week!

“… and CUT!”

Next scene starts right here:

Thank you all for the votes. I hope you found the stages movie interesting. Going from skinning some verts, sculpting, box modelling a hand, retopo and painting. On to the next challenge!

I have always liked the idea of The subtle knife and look forward to what people do with the concept.