• Photox
  • MayhemTilda
  • Gismo_Wander
  • Boder
  • fcharr
  • Victor2
  • Xeofrios

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Mar 17, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:
ba-feature-20210322-wc

Pure Entries

Photox: Fancy Entry

MayhemTilda: Cube Hero

Gismo_Wander: Make love, not war

Boder: Meteor Classic

Open Entries

fcharr: Objects in Space

(Open entry, 1000 samples, re-render of Lovecraftian Horror :: Cosmic Waves (franciscocharrua.com). )

Victor2: Matrixcode

(Open entry - for the hands I used MakeHuman.)

Xeofrios: 3D Print Everything

(Open- Photo bashed building textures, Sky texture from Google)

Non-competing Entries

rigoletto: child of future

Helge: Roko’s Denoiser - Keeping AI Occupied with Denoising

Karmon: Last tree cargo

5 Likes

The members of the official Train Cult ask that the winner of this weeks contest kindly make the next theme “Trains”. If you do not know of our organization you can see our most recent activity here Join the train cult!

WE ASK ON THE BEHALF OF THE TRAIN GODS!

How dare you! The Traingod would never ask someone else for help! He would piffing and puffing, mile for mile to reach his goal! You should do the same!

That are just sound effects, they all run on solar panels and batteries.

1 Like

You insult us sir! We ask out of kindness. But we will smash right through you if need be. The Train Gods require kindness towards their subjects, before drastic measures are ever taken! If the winner refuses to make the theme trains, then we will know how to act!

No excuses! The Traingod doesn’t ask to get out of the way. He roll over it or next to. But he will never stop.

Does not the train whistle its warning before running over the person on its tracks? Does not that person have time to react before being run over? I say yes. The Almighty Train does cry its warning, but it will not stop to see if it is obeyed. It is a kind but destructive god!

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 925 with votes from 40% of the voters is… MayhemTilda!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Cube Hero

3 Likes

Congrats MayhemTilda! My vote this week went to Victor2’s. Great entries, excellent theme, sorry I couldn’t get something submitted.

1 Like

Thank you, Y’all. I feel happy :blush: every one of the submissions were super inspiring, can’t wait to see what yall come up with next week :grinning: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m wondering if there’s a possibility of trainage. Not that I desire so. But there seems to be something in the air…

sure, u can make a train if u want to, I can’t stop you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@KickAir_8P - Thank you for your vote. I have missed your entry. I like your creative ideas with Suzanne.

1 Like

@MayhemTilda - Congratulations from me too. :bouquet:

1 Like

Thanks! Used the Grease Pencil Suzanne in my latest entry.

Congratulations. Interesting take on the theme.

1 Like

thanks Boder :blush: