• EstEsca
  • Gismo_Wander
  • zeroskilz
  • Tachtian
  • fcharr
  • AravindCG
  • Karmon

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, May 26, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

rigoletto: Back alley

iderdown: Glitches and Noise

joyful: The Television has you.

EstEsca: Morning-De-Noiser

Gismo_Wander: can you see something?

zeroskilz: Sleep paralysis demon

Tachtian: How do you know …

Open Entries

fcharr: The Display

*(Sources:

Old School :: Columns and Rows (franciscocharrua.com) the floor
Lack of Inspiration :: Lateral Damage (franciscocharrua.com) the record player and the keyboard
Macro :: Computer (franciscocharrua.com) the speaker and shelf support
Changes :: A Work in Progress (franciscocharrua.com) the TV and the shelves
Everything Louder than Everything Else :: Wall of Sound (franciscocharrua.com) the speakers
Wrinkles :: Lazy Morning (franciscocharrua.com) the wall
Contrast :: Analog (franciscocharrua.com) the TV)*

AravindCG: Glitchy Window

(Open, Made the glitch effect using the compositor nodes. Used a hdri background from hdrihaven and some texture downloaded online.)

Karmon: I shouldn’t watch that tape…

(Open I’ve used some models from my other projects to fill the room. Well scene render in Cycles 5 samples.)

Non-competing Entries

Millani: Loading title…

Helge: Glitschig

Go @EstEsca! That is amazing!

2 Likes

Congratulations @EstEsca

Vote hasn’t ended, but thanks! As a self-taught learner(as many pals do) who often feels lack of my skill and motivation, I really appreciate such kind responds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 935 with votes from 51.6% of the voters is… EstEsca!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Morning-De-Noiser

3 Likes

Congrats EstEsca, your entry turned out to be everyone’s cup of tea :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just love the satisfying grunginess of @EstEsca’s image if you know what I mean. Congratulations on winning!

Like Mick Jagger said: Baby, you excite me