This week’s theme: Shades
Which entry would you like to see win?
(If you cannot decide, pick up to 3.)
After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jun 16, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.
If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT.
Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.
• Experience: Shades of the Rainbow
• rigoletto: Shadows welcome
• AravindCG: Shades of Watermelon
• GreenRuke: Shades in dark
• Xeofrios: Rainbow Refraction Bubbles
• AlphaChannel: 0x2C2C2C - 0xD6D6D6 / 0x32
• GHORABEKA: shades of tokyo nights
• ArooBaito: shade
• fcharr: Under the Sun
• iderdown: Shady Place
• myungarts: SHADES OF FEAR
• Jerebou: Shades of blue
• Revi_Xoinh: Night Sky’s
• Phantascene: Shades
• HazelQ: Lamp Shade Shader
• zeroskilz: Shades
• Boder: Shady Boys
• wesley_vanroose: Nightly Shades
• Sir_Damian_Blake: Shades on a table after a mild rain
(OPEN used Aviator sunglasses by Kimppo in Sketchfab → licensed under Creative Commons Attribution, had to retopo a bunch of the geometry though spent a few hours just doing that. Everything is done in Blender.)
• Karmon: Shades of vintage city
(OPEN , I’ve used some models from my earlier projects and few things downoladed from Blenderkit. Composition made in GIMP. All rendered in cycles 2000 samples, Blender 2.93)
• Tachtian: Shady Bussinesses
(Open: the gnome guy is an unused figure from a previous challenge. His cloths and all the rest is pure.)
• Helge: Shades
• LackaDaisic: dream shades