• zeealpal
  • LatvianGambit
  • fcharr
  • Gismo_Wander
  • Watndit
  • wesley_vanroose
  • Karmon

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jun 30, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

GHORABEKA: PILLSDROPDOWN

KatieKool: underglass

FlyingBanana: Bug In My Drink!

GreenRuke: Beast has hidden under the glass

david.speer: Old Country Snow Globe

iderdown: here the fishies.

Tachtian: This Human Figure …

Millani: Dessert under glass

deltaray: The Rose

HazelQ: Home from home

Gizmo73: Rocky Geode

Boder: Unter Zee Glas

zeealpal: Under A Glass

Open Entries

LatvianGambit: Under a magnifying glass

(The only things I didn’t create myself are the the images of a map, paper with written text on it and the texture I used for the table.)

fcharr: Serenity

(I modeled the glass, then Imported it into the project that I used to create Bedroom Furniture :: By the Window (franciscocharrua.com). The house that can be seen through the window was taken from Coming Home Again to the Perfect Storm :: Robin the Hood (franciscocharrua.com).)

Gismo_Wander: The Truth under Glass

Watndit: haifisch

(Open Entry, modeled in Blender. The Shark was textured in Quixel Mixer, the other textures are from Blenderkit.)

wesley_vanroose: The Virus

(skin of virus made procedural in blender and also the glass, the rest is from quixel.)

Karmon: Under glass

(OPEN I’ve used my modified glass containers from “Last tree cargo”, also little composition is made in GIMP)

Thatsa lotta entries! All my votes are middle-of-the-pack right now. Winning this one is going to feel good with so many valid competitors. Looks like there is an odds on favorite.

1 Like

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 940 with votes from 43.8% of the voters is… david.speer!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Old Country Snow Globe

4 Likes

Thank you for the votes everyone!
Great entries all around!

2 Likes

Congrats, david.speer.

And thanks @Helge for running the contest.

My favorite was The Truth under Glass it made me laugh and I thought it was really creative.

1 Like

I hadn’t so much the time to finish mine, so anyway…
Here is a lil’ mo’ betta rendaa.

Summary

Hi Boder, Thank you.
I voted for Millani and Tachtian this week.
I really enjoyed the shaded glass and environment details in Tachtian’s scene and Millani’s material’s and desserts both looked deliicious. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Maybe I was hungry when i voted, but here’s a shout out to the donut in Tachtian’s scene too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Look! There is something new behind this door:

Thank you, david.speer! :heart: And I got the donut without tutorial! (forgot the springles tho :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Updated the thumbnail! Congratulations @david.speer!

2 Likes