Huh

old

new

4 Likes

The Scary Door - YouTube

even newer :stuck_out_tongue:

A glass dimension? :laughing:

Door into unknown
Pure, cycles 6 samples, optix denoised, improved “painted” look with “fog” (optix_distort) to get more painty look, try around i add the .blend-file, find it quit useful if you want try out yourself

First versions

door_into_unknown2.blend (359.7 KB)

7 Likes

Hey, you are right, there need to be a mysterious glass cube. :smiley:

1 Like

Doorway to Doorways

2 Likes

Lost on the endless worlds of yellow

Open
Used Quixel and mixamo

Inspired by no man sky

6 Likes

Ah, Mr. Nomansky, I know him well.

2 Likes

REACH

JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU GUYS HOW I FEEL DO YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY?

IF YOU GET THE CHANCE :upside_down_face:

ARTSTAION

6 Likes

NOFROST WORLD
Open
My first entry!
Inspired by the Jurassic Freezer episode of the “Love, Death and Robots” series. The town is Vernazza in Liguria (I live in Genoa) and has been “captured” from GoogleEarth. The character comes from “character creator”. CycleX render 1024 samples.

16 Likes

Doorway to 2Dimension

Open. Blender 3.0 eevee

7 Likes

Nice one. How did you model the buildings? Did you use an add-on or something?

Thanks, the buildings are from google earth. Follow this tutorial - https://youtu.be/xTiZBrwvC7w

1 Like

Hey, this looks like a fun weekly thing to do :slight_smile:

Pure, everything done in Blender, even if compositing was … interesting :sweat_smile:

Hope I did this right since I’ve never been much of a forum person. Just tell me if I should change something!

5 Likes

Outside

Open entry, 1000 samples. Just like last week I used the scene used in Bedroom Furniture :: By the Window (franciscocharrua.com). I took the sun from Lovecraftian Horror :: Cosmic Waves (franciscocharrua.com), and the stars from Astronomy :: My Night Sky (franciscocharrua.com). I use the is Camera Ray function to create the difference between what can be seen through the window and the door.

5 Likes

"Crossing Over"

non competing (pure), Eevee, Blender 2.93.1

13 Likes

Blurred Lines

Pure entry. 256 samples in Cycles. This was a fun one. I made the basic models first, then took a screenshot, then matched the perspective and then modelled the backdrop.

3 Likes

Doors to another dimension. Render on Blender Cycles.

8 Likes

Doorway to another dimension :exploding_head:

Pure - Blender 2.93 - Cycles
This is a very simple thing. These days too busy. Just wanted to participate.
Good luck

2 Likes

When I saw this video I remembered this challenge. Perfectly match :sweat_smile:

3 Likes