• ericthered
  • BlackHoleSaga
  • Millani
  • HazelQ
  • fcharr
  • Eugenio_Delga
  • seemon

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jul 28, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

GreenRuke: Out of the Fog

rigoletto: Visit from London

Cosmo_Wander: I swear he’s dissolved

CackolackaSunshine: The Arrival

Renato_Bonfanti: Visitors

Midnightcpu: Water dwellers

ericthered: Bell X-1. First aircraft to officialy break the sound barrier.

BlackHoleSaga: I wonder what this Button will do …

Millani: Ferryman

HazelQ: Alioth

Open Entries

fcharr: Her Ghost

(Open entry, 1000 samples. I started with the file for In the Shadows :: Underneath a Gas Lamp (franciscocharrua.com), deleted all the characters, and imported the girl from Upgrade :: Flight (franciscocharrua.com). I changed her features to look a little more grim. I moved one of the walls to allow for her to be centered. It’s almost like the girl in the original image has come back to haunt us.)

Eugenio_Delga: Too high for the fog!

(Open category: I modeled the giraffe and the trunk, composition in photoshop.)

seemon: Catchy tune, fun and glory of a leader in our corporate environment !!

(Here’s my submission … I did recently. Catchy tune, fun and glory of a leader in our corporate environment !! (subtle imply).)

Non-competing Entries

Helge: Slowly rising from the Fog

3dmad: Foggy

iderdown: Uh-oh

1 Like

Oh boy, this is a difficult decision…I’ma have to sleep on it and vote tomorrow :sleeping:

playing with her hair, my work friend asked me to change her hair and eye colors :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Works out really well, if you ask me!

1 Like

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 944 with votes from 46.9% of the voters is… Millani!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Ferryman

5 Likes

Thanks for the votes everyone, I hope you’ll enjoy the next theme!

2 Likes

Ah, nature! Flowers, allergies, evolution, deadly danger, ticks, gamma ray bursts and kittens. Let’s go outside!

1 Like