• Ghost_FromTape
  • Levito
  • Victor2
  • 3dnotguru
  • fcharr
  • purbosky
  • Karmon

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Aug 25, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

Pure Entries

object: I believe i can fly

Oggy: i believe i can fly entry

rigoletto: Night fly

GreenRuke: I Believe I Can Fly

iderdown: i believe i can fly

Ghost_FromTape: I Belive I Can Fly…

Levito: Man of Faith

Open Entries

Victor2: Mayday, Mayday

(Open, Blender 2.92, Principled Volume for the background and the tornado. Lens Distortion and Box mask in the Compositor.)

3dnotguru: Trollveggen

(It is open because MakeHuman software was used. I made suits and some rigging in blender later.)

fcharr: Freefalling

(Open entry, 1000 samples. Took the model from the controversial Jane Doe :: Wide Awake (franciscocharrua.com), the building is from Fear of Heights :: Cityscape (franciscocharrua.com).)

purbosky: Prototype 948

(Open entry, cloud background from Unsplash. Cycles render, procedural textures, post pro with Gimp.)

Karmon: I believe We can fly there…

(OPEN,Little composition made in GIMP)

Non-competing Entries

3dmad: I believe i can fly

Helge: I Want To Believe

5 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 948 with votes from 30.3% of the voters is… Oggy!
As we have a tie between entries (Oggy, Ghost_FromTape), the earliest submitted entry wins.

Here’s to all the great participators…

i believe i can fly entry

3 Likes

Well, here I am, about to go to work. Looking forward to the new theme. Congrats @Oggy :slight_smile:

Since I didn’t receive a new theme until now, I just started this round using the last theme which didn’t reach me in time. (Originally provided by @CharlieDoesBlender after winning #904 “Best place on earth when you were 12”.)

1 Like