• fcharr
  • Sir_Damian_Blake
  • ArooBaito
  • iderdown
  • GreenRuke
  • Imperfect
  • zeroskilz

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Sep 15, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

Sergio_csj: Toilet Terror

rigoletto: Xxxx you hammer

3dnotguru: The last bus

Kaden_Shaw: Rock Hard Life

jozef_Kubica: When workweek hits…

fcharr: Dead Line

Sir_Damian_Blake: And there it goes ag-

ArooBaito: It’s a Hard Life in Raccoon City

iderdown: it’s a hard life

GreenRuke: It’s a Hard Life

Imperfect: Don´t worry, my human will fix it

zeroskilz: Big City Life

Non-competing Entries

3dmad: To Better Days

Helge: Hard Shell

2 Likes

Some seriously good entries this week. I voted for the ones, that I felt reflected the theme the most.

3 Likes

Great entries this week! The 3 that got my vote were Sergio, Imperfect, and 3D not guru.

Sergio and imperfect have humor and really great color choice going for their entries, the compositions are very nice.

I think 3D not guru would be further ahead of the pack if more of us got the movie reference because his is pretty technically impressive as well.

Anyway that’s just my 2 cents, great work everyone!

2 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 951 with votes from 63.3% of the voters is… Sergio_csj!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Toilet Terror

8 Likes

Is it still holiday season? Fly me to the moon:

Congrats @Sergio_csj! Great idea and execution! It was so much fun to participate and see all the different creative approaches to one concept. Thanks for the support to my idea and to @Helge for organizing such a nice challenge. See you all around!

2 Likes