Challenge #953 "Welcome to the concrete jungle!" Voting CLOSED

This week’s theme: Welcome to the concrete jungle!

Which entry would you like to see win?
(If you cannot decide, pick up to 2.)

• 2Rock
  • fcharr
  • GreenRuke
  • jozef_Kubica
  • Watndit
  • Prashantvyas
  • iderdown
  • HazelQ
  • Boder
  • rigoletto

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Sep 29, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

2Rock: Running free in the jungle

fcharr: Default Housing

GreenRuke: Welcome to the concrete jungle!

jozef_Kubica: King of every jungle…

Watndit: Jungle out of Concrete

Prashantvyas: Prashant Vyas_Modeling_test 000

iderdown: Concrete Jungle

HazelQ: Concrete Jungle

Boder: Concrete Yard

Open Entries

rigoletto: Termitnator 2: Jungle Day

(Open, cycles 512 samples, rendertime ~6min., opendenoiser, used compositor with glare and sunbeam, all made in blender, reused my ant model, spent so much time with the bike, to lazy for a new ant, there are so much which can improved, but i guess its a finish)

Non-competing Entries

Helge: You Ain’t No Wood

Wilku84: Welcome to the concrete jungle! - Busy Monday morning

2 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 953 with votes from 62.5% of the voters is… Watndit!
As we have a tie between entries (Watndit, HazelQ), the earliest submitted entry wins.

Here’s to all the great participators…

Jungle out of Concrete

3 Likes

I might be in this week’s challenge.
Been working on a costume for Halloween and it’s been something else. :grin:
Been using blender to see what it will look like when I get it done and it looks great so far.
Going to build I out of Eva foam and spandex it’s not complete yet. :yum:

Wow, thanks to everyone who voted for me. :smiley:
It was a real head to head race this time and I only won because my entry came first. Congratz to HazelQ as well :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! If only I hadn’t voted for you I would have won! lol!

4 Likes

Congrats on the win. The little concrete blocks remind me of sugar cubes or marshmallows, so it is almost like a candy forest. Add some green to the tree leaves and some bright pastel colors to the “marshmallows” and VOILA you might have a candy forest…

1 Like

Thanks ! :slightly_smiling_face: