Challenge #956 "Chemical reaction" (15/10/21) Entries CLOSED

Pinky and the Brain?

Yeah, he should be the brain, yesterday I thought this morning would be the end, but I have more time for the picture … Maybe some things are clearer then :kissing_closed_eyes:

Hm, Cosmo, what do you want to do tonight?

“The same thing we do every night, - try to take over the world!”

:scream: It was all so long ago and then I just googled the slogen, I knew roughly how it was :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oxytocin

Pure, Eevee render.

Bla bla bla

Managed to make some scruffy-looking-supposed-to-be voles this week to represent the “love” chemical reaction… :man_shrugging:
Been struggling to pick subjects that I can manage to finish in time… e.g.

… that’s how far I got with last weeks challenge. Tried to do a Ecce Romani style diorama and didn’t get very far… lol.

Nice entries this week, good luck all.

4 Likes

Chemical reaction

Pure - Blender - Cycles

And Happy birthday @fcharr

1 Like

Last minute entry so I downloaded a bunch of royalty free models and threw this together.

CHEMICAL BONDING

4 Likes

Open(because of size)
Title: Chemistry… is just magic

This idea has come to me when i was thinking about the theme… they are always some basic elements that react together and it is always about “energy transfers”, and that are the main reasons of “things”… so I was trying to create “fire deer stag” and “ice deer stag” that are fighting - reacting together… and in the middle… the “magic” is going on… fun project… I am really grateful for these challenges… I was looking for some motivation to practice more and I have found it here…

“Chemistry”

Pure, Cycles (256 samples), Blender 2.93
I made the ink drop effect with the help of this tutorial. The lighting is with an HDR image from here. I guess that still qualifies this as a pure entry.

7 Likes

Let’s continue the experiments over here: