• meetdilip
  • Tohron
  • GreenRuke
  • rigoletto
  • Villitz
  • fcharr
  • KyleSan

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Nov 24, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

meetdilip: rover 16

Tohron: In One Ear, Out the Other

GreenRuke: Forgotten

rigoletto: STOP, don’t forget me

Villitz: Fast Food

Open Entries

fcharr: My Blue Room

KyleSan: Humanity - A Forgotten Civilization.

(All assets newly made except the grass & trees.)

Non-competing Entries

Helge: The Code

1 Like

Wow great entries everyone, it’s cool how you all took this in a unique way.

3 Likes

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 961 with votes from 40.6% of the voters is… rigoletto!
As we have a tie between entries (rigoletto, Villitz), the earliest submitted entry wins.

Here’s to all the great participators…

STOP, don’t forget me

4 Likes

Congratulations rigoletto! I’m looking forward to your theme for this week :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats @rigoletto! well deserved!

Thanks for your votes. Did not guess my entry will made it at the end.
@Villitz Very nice idea and funny idea. You and KyleSan get my votes.
@KyleSan Nice render, i also like the hidden Easteregg. It is Susanne to the left, right? :smiley:

I has free days last week, so i spent around 12 - 14 hours for this. Maybe a bit unfair :smiley:

What’s the next theme? Is the suspense killing you? I’ve got good news for you:

1 Like

I’m glad you got a lot of votes @rigoletto

Another close one

:smiley: You are right, i often have a tie decision.

I know you often do references. Is this a reference to a movie? I forget the name of the car, Oldsmobile?, but I think it was in a few movies as a classic suburban family car. The yellow coat made me think Man in the Yellow Hat ( I hope that doesn’t offfend).

FWIW I read the braid as like a satchet kind of strap first but I had the distinct impression it was a female char. so maybe my subconscious kicked in

I see the plate says “FGTONE” which I would read as Foreground Tone, like a color tone for Blender, maybe that is a clue?

I think this would look good in B/W:

Yes and no, the idea for the car a Caprice Estate came from movies, it is a lot used car in american movies, comedy and sitcoms. I guess the idea to use this car came up from a movie / tv series like

I also saw currently some episodes from “The Goldbergs” and “The Middle”

The car must be like a running gag.

Your question make me googled and come up on that:
https://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Chevrolet_model-Caprice+Estate.html

My references used:

I added the braid with nothing special in mind, just to break the back up. But as i added it i feel it make so an huge difference i thought “Wow!” I choosed a female cause to give it an easy stylized triangle coat and a big hat which will be easier to made. So no story behind that. :slight_smile:
I guess i have seen some of this as kid lots years ago

but didnt had it in mind.
I wanted a little girl still standing in the first place with a big sad teddy bear looking back over her shoulder, but that looks so much more work i was afraid of.

The plate should be a short for “Forgotten one”. For seconds i recognize it could be interpreted as “Faggot one”, but thought :fu: it, Artistic Freedom.

One without braid, i am interested if you all feel a big difference like i do?

Yes, B/W has it charms.