• 3dnotguru
  • pelemele
  • fcharr
  • GreenRuke
  • rigoletto
  • purbosky
  • Gismo_Wander

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Dec 22, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

3dnotguru: simple machine - wedge

pelemele: Invisibles Forces

fcharr: The Ultimate Washer and Dryer Combo

GreenRuke: Incredible Machines

rigoletto: Last dance before the power went out

purbosky: Wind Powered Multi Purpose Winder WPMPW-3000

Gismo_Wander: pumping dream machine

Non-competing Entries

Helge: Self-Assembly

mali_zweipunktnull: The INCREDIBLE Homebrew Machine

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 965 with votes from 59.3% of the voters is… purbosky!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Wind Powered Multi Purpose Winder WPMPW-3000

1 Like

Congratulations @purbosky amazed at the blueprint poster design

1 Like

Thanks @Boder ! Didn’t see you in this one, but hope you’ll take part in the next one :grinning:

1 Like

@purbosky, congrats! Great design.

1 Like

Has anyone seen Lucy? Or Diamonds? Look up:

Thanks @OLG ! Great looking, yes, great function… not sure :laughing:

Or both, with the spacecraft that will visit the Jupiter trojans.

Indeed! And if you see it flying by, that might be a good opportunity to check the status of the solar array’s deployment. I don’t think I’ve heard any news on that matter.

There is a chance during the first gravity assist in october of next year. If the spacecraft passes shortly before sunrise or after sunset, it might be visible by amateur telescopes. Some details might be visible with a diameter of 300 mm.

That would be fun. Maybe someone will actually try this. I’ll keep an eye open for those images. However, I don’t have too hope regarding the resolution.

Well, first things first. Let’s get James Webb up there on Saturday. This will be an interesting year, for sure.

1 Like

Clouds

Pure entry

I think you’re in the wrong topic :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like