• rigoletto
  • HazelQ
  • fcharr
  • deltaray
  • zeroskilz
  • 3dnotguru
  • texasfunk101

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Dec 29, 2021 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

GreenRuke: In the sky

Millani: Suzanne in the Sky with Sapphires

mali_zweipunktnull: Squirrel in the Sky

rigoletto: Castle in the sky

HazelQ: untitled

fcharr: Clouds

deltaray: Gift from the sky

zeroskilz: Outpost

Open Entries

3dnotguru: learning to fly

(Open because i have reused ground/grass from old work.)

texasfunk101: Kissing the clouds

Non-competing Entries

Helge: Wheel in the Sky

purbosky: Sky Port

1 Like

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 966 with votes from 43.5% of the voters is… mali_zweipunktnull!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Squirrel in the Sky

8 Likes

Like Arnold Schwarzenegger once said: “Get your ass to mars!”

2 Likes

Thanks for the votes for “Bat-Squirrel”. I didn’t expect that, but I was very happy again :slight_smile: The whole scene is very, very simple. 3-4 trees, 2 spheres and a fake squirrel. The only source of light was the moon itself. My personal favorite was HazelQ’s fantastic “world in a cylinder” - i will try such a scene for myself.

I hope you all have fun with the first topic and the first challenge of the new year.

moonsquirrel-blend.zip (1.0 MB)

2 Likes

@mali_zweipunktnull, Congrats! A fun render regardless on how simple you say it was.

Wish I could have participated this last challenge but super busy entertaining family and smoking brisket and ribs. Mars is a great theme so we’ll see if I can join this week.

1 Like

Congrats @mali_zweipunktnull good idea