This week’s theme: Aircraft on Mars
Which entry would you like to see win?
(If you cannot decide, pick up to 3.)
After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Jan 12, 2022 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.
If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT.
Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.
• 3dnotguru: marscraft
• fcharr: Over the Runway
• rigoletto: On rescue mission
• TripleTree: Hoverboarding
• engail: Mars Airlines. Fasten belts.
• Gabe_Fuchs: Arrival
• HazelQ: Quadcopter
• Linkridge: flyyyyyyyyyy
• david.speer: Ingenuity is the Default Cube
• derosaron1: Aircraft-of-Mars
(Hello again, well this is another open, mainly cause of the two astronauts waving at the aircraft.)
• Moreau3D: Journey to Mars
(I reused the ‘mars’ planety thing I made for last weekend’s challenge. The spaceships are made from scratch. Except for the trees. I made them with the ‘sapling tree gen’ addon a while ago for my personal library.)
• KalebC: Aircraft On Mars
(The ships I made a while ago and decided I would reuse them in this.)
• KoRi: Mars-Earth shuttle zeppelin
(Everything done in Blender, using cycles, except:
planet Mars (image of ESA, OSIRIS, 2007),
display made in Inkscape,
stickmen made in Inkscape.)
• Jeremy_White1: Failed Landing
(Everything made in Blender with Cycles except:
Terrain made in Gaea
Cloud VDB Import)
• purbosky: Air Race on Mars, circa 2222
(Open entry, using photo from Unsplash for background. Cycles render, procedural textures, postpro in Gimp.)
• Helge: Fully Reusable
• Splododyne: Keryx-on-Mars-Panavision2560×1090 245 KB
• mali_zweipunktnull: “Aircraft on Mars” on Mars