• HuggiesXXL
  • rigoletto
  • mali_zweipunktnull
  • InfiniteVariations
  • texasfunk101
  • Eugenio_Delga
  • fcharr

0 voters

After 2 days of voting, a winner is declared: The voting will close on: Wed, Mar 9, 2022 11:00 PM.
The winner picks the theme for next week.

If the winner doesn’t supply a theme before Thursday 22:30 GMT, the organizer will select the theme. In this case, the winner’s theme will be used the next time we are lacking a theme on Thursday 22:30 GMT. :slight_smile:

Having selected the theme, the winner will not be eligible to enter that week. They may however still submit an image, but it won’t be included in the voting.

This week’s winner:

Pure Entries

Trentle: Family Photo

HuggiesXXL: Not of this family

rigoletto: Brothers

mali_zweipunktnull: Family Dinner

InfiniteVariations: The Robot Family

Open Entries

texasfunk101: Our Last Great Adventure

Eugenio_Delga: FAMILY DOUBTS…

(Open entry, blender 3.1 with assets from botaniq and photoshop background compositing.)

fcharr: Lazy Afternoon

(Open entry, took Astrology :: Virgo and the Twins at the Lake (franciscocharrua.com), and added the bad guy from In the Shadows :: Underneath a Gas Lamp (franciscocharrua.com) as the dad. He has a huge acting range :wink:)

Non-competing Entries

Trentle: ClownfishTest

Helge: Mendelian Inheritance

And… the winner of Weekend Challenge 976 with votes from 41.7% of the voters is… mali_zweipunktnull!
Here’s to all the great participators…

Family Dinner

5 Likes

We’re OPEN. Take a seat:

Congrats, Mali! :trophy: :+1:

I miss your contributions to the challenge :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :upside_down_face:
As a passionate coffee drinker, I absolutely like the American Diner theme! I always had the vision of a secret diner as a retreat haven, a place of escapism, somewhere secluded in the woods or wilderness or on the top of a mountain. Such a place would be completely uneconomic, but the economy does not matter there. Just a wholesome place to chill out :sunglasses:
But, I’m too busy with other things right now. I stick around and enjoy what y’all put out there :wink: At some point during the upcoming weeks, I guess I’ll also contribute something again. Hopefully, before I forget all the Blender shortcuts :smiley:

1 Like