champaign spray like effect advice?

Hi, I am trying to create an effect similar to that of a champaign bottle being uncorked and spraying out its’ contents. I would like it to look at least semi-realistic but I am using the toon shader for a lot of this animation so it just needs to look kind of stylized and not awkward. I tried using fluids and particles but i have thus far been unable to get it to look good at all. Any advice? I am new at this so I could be missing something obvious. The look the look that I am going for with the “liquid spray” is kind of more the fluids sim look rather than blurred particles with gravity and deflection. Anything too point me in the right direction would be much appreciated. I pretty new to blender and trying to learn. Thanks a lot.

seriously… I have no idea how to get this to work and I am trying…

Many thanks.

Hi,

Try using particles. Set the visualisation mode to Object, and use a metaball object. It might take a lot of fiddling, but this can give a blobby, liquidy look that might be appropriate. You’ll probably need to use several different components to get the full effect though.

I didn’t think of that. Thanks a lot I’ll try it tonight.