Change a value of the selected node

Hi,

I’d like to know how to set a specific value of the current selected node. It’s probably a basic script but I don’t know how to do that.

Thank you :cool:

Job is to go home at the end of my shift, in one piece. (That the narrowest possible interpretation of a police officer job description; it also the broadest,Website, since my goal, and the goal of every construction worker or grocery clerk, is precisely the same. But if that is the goal,new balance 574 pas cher, then why does it say Serve and Protect and not Get Home Safely on the sides of our cop cars?). Minerals Important for Eye HealthLutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids that filter out harmful light wavelengths in your eyes. According to the American Optometric Association, studies have shown that these two nutrients reduce the risk of chronic eye diseases. Green leafy vegetables, corn and eggs are foods high in lutein and zeaxanthin. The latest analysis by the Yale Project has its share of depressing news,jordans pas cher, as well: nearly one in five Americans said no one could convince them to take action to reduce global warming. For many of the remainder, the surveytaken of 1,nike air max 90 pas cher,045 Americans in April confirms the general ineffectiveness of many social institutions to affect personal beliefs. We are, the study suggests, a stubborn people,nike blazer pas cher, impervious to outside challenges to our beliefs… 2. Your comment violated the policy above. We pride ourselves in providing a medium for engaging and thoughtprovoking stories and encourage our users to speak their minds freely,http://www.whalewatch.org/mediaplayer-on.htm, provided comments fall within our commenting policy. Precisely, you have to bear in mind that the organization you are relying on should have capability to offer you swift solution that too according to your preferences. In the market,Home, at present,Click To Buy, there are several real estate agencies those have been claiming to fetch best plots in Oasis grandstand greater Noida range, but,jordan 28 pas cher, when it comes to assess the viability of these claims,air jordan homme, you will find that the reality is totally different. In other words, choosing the best company that fetch your realty requisites within a short span of time is very essential. The field of communication is very broad. It is getting progress very day by day. New technology has astonished every one of us. Every fall, my husband and I head north for a week of hiking. In the old days,jeremy scott wings 2.0 american flag pas cher, when I lived in Duluth, I could zip up the Shore any old time, even just for the afternoon, but since moving to the Cities it has become a major production,isabel marant sneakers, involving time off work, bags of gear and provisions, and five hours in the car. We almost always go in late autumn, when there are few people and even fewer bugs. ???: the Pasquotank County Republican Party chairman wrists and ankles… " concedes Borgonovo. and to have a permanent and visual reminder of what is important to me. Keeping it CasualSandals can be dressy or casual

like this?
bpy.context.scene.node_tree.nodes.active.inputs[‘Z’].default_value = 0.5

Exactly!
Thank you :slight_smile:

It’s not really easy for me in the Blender doc/wiki to find the way of doing something when I have no idea of how to do it.