Change all views to local at once?

Hi all,

Is it possible to toggle ALL the views between local/world view at once ("/" key)?

For that matter, is it also possible to set al the windows to zoom to an object (Numpad-Del), or view the whole scene (SHIFT+C) in all the windows at once?

Thanks in advance.

This is only indirect (and ambiguous, because I’m not at a computer to check the option name), but if you use Quad View (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+q) then go to the ‘n’ pane, you can find the Quad View option “Lock” (I think) that will keep all three orthodox views in sync.

Does this happen to work for you? If not, then please elaborate a bit an we will try again.

-rking

Thanks for the reply…

I’m not at my computer at the moment either, but I’ll follow your suggestion later and let you know.

Jon :slight_smile:

By the way, my phone did some Autocorrecting, apparently. :slight_smile:

Righto… a week later and I’ve got some time! :wink:

So firstly, my keyboard shortcut was “Crtl+Alt+q” to go to Quad view, and when in quad view they’re all synchronised (or locked) anyway, so I guess that takes care of it.

I don’t know what you mean by the “n” pane (do you mean the Properties panel … the “n” key?)

At any rate, the Quad view solution does the trick for me, so thanks!

Jon :slight_smile:

…ack, except that I can’t change any of the quad views to UV editor, or user perspective now. :frowning:

Back to the drawing board!