Change of Seasons

Autumn is the best!

I think this merits my first post. I a a huge aviation fan and your planes are awesome. I especially like the first one but all are great.

I personally can’t decide which I like better. Both are wonderful. Great job.

The lighting in the autumn one is beautiful. Well done!

This makes me want to play WW2 flightsims again. Really awesome job on textures and lighting!

Lenticular printing is a wonderful thing. :slight_smile:
I think the publisher should splash out.
Fantastic Spits. They both sit very nicely with their landscapes.

Excellent rendition of a classic photo subject. It’s hard to say which one the editor will choose for the cover: my guess is the second one because it might be a bit easier to pull the color-separations for printing. But both of them should be color plates in the book if costs allow.

autumn for me! the spitfire just seems to belong in it more and the mood itself is pretty supporting the subject…the other one is a nice render indeed but looks like it relates to a fairly peaceful times,certainly not where the spitfire belongs!!

Can I ask you something. How are you coming up with your backgrounds? Are you purely painting them or are you comping them in PS and putting effects on? Also, what renderer are you using?

Thanks.

I’ve always been a spitfire fan. Classic lines!

very nice, I like the Autumn as well.

wow, did you do that with blender?

arghhh great : mod, render, lights, etc… congrats, I can’t choose between one or another :slight_smile:

No, its obviously just a quick pencil sketch, your imagination is what is filling in the rest.

Man, it really is nice! I like the surface of plane and the ground is perfect. I’d prefer autumn for colours, well does anybody dislike warm autumn colors? I miss horizon soo much but the plane is in the focus so than it’s ok. I would adjust camera a bit down to not devide picture to exact same size two parts. I like aeroplanes, so thumb up!

Nice images!

I fly in flight simulations, so you know that I can relate.

Clinton

It seems that I’m the only one which prefer winter :-°

Both are great, which one have been chosen?

Amazing job mrys! it looks really awesome

This is a very nice picture of a Spitfie good job!

I like both. But I love the Autumn the best! What plane is it?