change resolution and launch program, at end change back

I did a search in the fourm for talk about applets that change resolution, launch a program then on program terminate it returns the previous resoluion. Didn’t find anything, so I found a little program that says it does just that.
Here’s what is claims:
This command line application can change your desktop width, height, color depth, and refresh rate temporarily or permanently (via command line switches). You can have ResolutionChanger run another application in a specific display resolution and return to the previous resolution when the application finishes. The command lines switches let you alter only certain dimensions and choose the best refresh rate (or a specific one).
I’ll be checking it out, but I’d like to hear if it works for everyone.
download at.
http://www.softplatz.com/Soft/Utilities/Other/ResolutionChanger.html

Why were you looking for this? Was it because games run in fullscreen mode don’t reset the resolution when you press the “End” key? You can easily resolve this problem by setting up the following logic bricks:

Keyboard (Esc) >> AND >> Game: Quit this Game

The game will still exit wrong when the user presses “End”, but it will restore the resolution if the user presses “Esc” to exit (which they are much more likely to do). Also, any menu items you set up that call a “Quit this game” actuator will restore the resolution.

It seems the “End” key thing is a bug. Someone should probably report it, but I can’t remember where to do that.

BTW, Milikiller released a VB applet to switch resolutions, and I released a .blend file about a month ago that uses the BlenderPlayer flags to do the same thing. If you’re interested in the links, I can dig them up for you. (Actually, mine is on my site in the “Games” section).