Hello again im having trouble with my character rig in game, i have it all rigged up and animated but the only problem is the character just sits in mid air when i start the game and has no gravitational pull on it or whatever. i can lower it to the ground level but i still need it to jump. any suggestions please?
oh and if i set the amature to rigid body the character slightly lowers but kinda hovers of the ground or it shoots up in the air when i hit the a key to go left or it just spasses out.
You need to parent the armature to collision box with physics.
- Draw a box around the character.
- In the Object button window under Display switch from Textured to Wire.
- In the Physics button window enable Invisible.
- As Physics Type select Dynamic.
- Activate Collision Bounds.
- Under Bounds select Capsule.
- Select the character mesh and aktivate Ghost.
- Select the armature aktivate Ghost.
- Select the armature and then shift select the box.
- Press Ctrl+P parent it to object.
Don’t delete the armature modifier as in the video.
CharacterKit25xV2.blend (763 KB)
Thanks! this helped alot i have bin trying to figure this out of over weak now.