Character Emotion

I recently decided I’d try my hand at writing tutorials… I’m not sure how useful this tutorial actually is, but I’ve been told it’s written well.

the tutorial is on capturing emotion in a character animation

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/dbbeebce9a_1.97MB

Attachments

nice read … thank you … :slight_smile: , if you want a direct link to the PDF file don’t hesitate to tell me for a one on 3dkernel .

Nice one dear. really thanks for this animational one… :slight_smile:

I’ve now uploaded another video similar to the first. Once again i was attempting to capture emotion
www.vimeo.com/12193996

I couldn’t get the download from your Host, Is there an alternative download I can try?
( I even enabled 3rd party cookies and tried again, but it still didn’t work)

Oh maybe it dropped the file… It’s a free file hosting site, and they said it would possibly expire. I’ll see about getting it reuploaded, or just email me at [email protected] and I’ll send it to you… Sorry for the trouble.

edit: odd… I tried the link and it worked fine… oh well I can always send it to you if you’d like.

Thanks, I’ll try it again and let you know what happens.

Edit:
Okay, I went back and tried it again. Still couldn’t get the download, so I rechecked my browser settings…yes cookies were enabled, so I checked the ad blocker, but it was off. Then I thought to check pop-up blocker. Disabled pop-up blocking.( just like last time) But, Voila! I got the download pop-up. It still took me several more tries, but I finally got the download. Don’t really know what the trouble was, but the download broke several times even after I got it started. I think the problem must have been something on my end. I have my copy of the Tutorial, so I’m going to go and get started on it. :slight_smile:

Ok cool… Keep in mind though, that this isn’t a traditional tutorial… It’s more of a guidline to get you started.