I am trying to make a basic setup for the character for my game, but I’ve run into some problems.
- When the sword swinging animation plays, only the verticies of the sword are moved by the armature bone, not the collison bounds.
- I need to have it so that the character can only jump when he’s on the ground, but if the top of the hit box is touching a ledge he can still jump. I tried to create a seperate box at eh bottom of he hitbox, but that didn’t work, it only moved part of the time.
- Why does the character “jump” forward sometimes. If you exit the camera view and look at teh scene you can see this more clearly.
- At the moment you can only move forward when you’re on teh ground, how can I make it so you can move forward int e air, but not as fast as when you’re on the ground.
- I had another one but I can’t think of it.
When This work the way I want it to I will convert all of it to python. Any help is greatly appreciated. And here is the current blend.
character_setup.blend (307 KB)