Character TD WANTED!!! Low-poly game cartoon

Hello,
Our european studio is looking for a person from anywhere around the world who is proficient enough in blender and would be open to rig three cartoon low poly characters in one week for a commercial game project.

More info about the rigs we need:
- MOST IMPORTANT - deformation and control hierarchies of characters must be clearly separated because of the export into game engine which cannot handle any dependencies between bones - transformations gonna be baked, only deform bones can stay.

• No IK/FK arm switch, only FK.
  • Spine cannot be IK-spline-based.
  • Expressions must be done with bones - no Shape keys allowed.
  • Two of them are gonna have a simple prop.
  • We got one character already done, so the rest must match up in armature structure/hierarchy and naming convention.

If you are interested, send me through personal message (where I’m gonna respond) link to your portfolio and your budget for this work.
I prefer to work with professionals.

Thank you.

We team could do this project,
Silk Road Game is a game-making business group,we create maximum value based on our professional experience and the full confidence both in quality and ability.We have abundant experience and distinguished abilities in all aspects of 3D games,such as characters,properties,scenes,models and animation.

http://game-silkroad.com/game_en/case.html
[email protected]