Our european studio is looking for a person from anywhere around the world who is proficient enough in blender and would be open to rig three cartoon low poly characters in one week for a commercial game project.
More info about the rigs we need:
- MOST IMPORTANT - deformation and control hierarchies of characters must be clearly separated because of the export into game engine which cannot handle any dependencies between bones - transformations gonna be baked, only deform bones can stay.
- No IK/FK arm switch, only FK.
- Spine cannot be IK-spline-based.
- Expressions must be done with bones - no Shape keys allowed.
- Two of them are gonna have a simple prop.
- We got one character already done, so the rest must match up in armature structure/hierarchy and naming convention.
If you are interested, send me through personal message (where I’m gonna respond) link to your portfolio and your budget for this work.
I prefer to work with professionals.