Character Update - Yet Again!

(BgDM) #1

OK, seems as no one wants to comment on this character, so I will just keep on posting it in hopes of getting it bashes eventually.

http://mysite.iptic.com/bgdm/hero_06.jpg

Tweaked the knees so they look correct now. Seems to be a bit top heavy with the muscles from this angle, so I will try and fix that now as well. Started on his weapon too. Sort of a futuristic gattling gun thingy that will be physically attached to his arm.

Now give me some lip on this.

BgDM

(S68) #2

Kees are better… calf is funny …

What’s holding on left arm :o ?

Stefano

(Bapsis) #3

Heya B,

You’ve done quite a bit on that since i last saw it, which was the other day when i was at your page, yeah thats right i was snooping through your stuff!!! hehe :wink:

I definatly can see the cartoon hero jaw there, how come the heroz always have big chins? All it needs is a little cleft, or more commonly known as a chinbutt.

Maybe make him some over exagerated eyebrows too, heroz with big chins always look best when they are cocking an eyebrow, you know the look.

Also, he seems to be lacking a little in the pants area, you did say you wanted him to be super right? :wink:

Other than what was already suggested by S68, thats all i gotta say.
Keep working on it bro, cant wait to see it when its done!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

(harkyman) #4

Got the knees how you want them? Planning to rig for animation? If so, give all of your joints a slight bend in the proper direction during modelling so the armature has a clue which way to bend during IK calculations.

(BgDM) #5

Yeah, the legs look off from this angle. Not sure why. I think I just need to beef them up. Whatis he holding on to. I said in my post that it was the start of his weapon. It will be permanently attached to the arm and I will be modelling a back pak with a power plant and hoses/cables, etc. running to the gun.

LMAO! Just for you, I will model a super huge crotch. And yep, I know exactly what you mean about the chin and the eyebrows.

Thanks for the suggestion! I will do that then. Once I have this modelled and textured, I will be passing this on to ztonzy for rigging and animating. I will be doing the set/scene modelling while ztonzy does the animating. I haven’t got the hang of it fully yet. So expect an animation wit this guy in about 5 years then. :wink:

Thanks for the comments guys. Appreciated.

BgDM