Looking for a novice to intermediate modeler to implement several soldier-like characters along with guns. If you do a good job, I’ll contact you months later to model obstacles, foliage, etc.
- Can be low-poly. Characters will be usually viewed from afar, but the player can zoom in, so some quality is appreciated
- Low-quality anime-like hair is acceptable. Weeaboos don’t kill me
- Basic clothing folds
- Texturing is required
- Cel shading is appreciated but not required
- Experience with Unity-compliant rigging is great
- Modular components
- More specs after we establish contact
- Portfolio (any kind)
- Able to model based off front, back, and side views of characters, and full cubical view of guns.
- Able to communicate back and forth and accept feedback
Payment can be per hour or per product, but we must negotiate the rate.