Characters

Nice! What about materials/textures? Did you uved mesh or it’s ‘procedural’ materials?

1 Like

Amazing! Glad to see Blender can create so relastic models give us more confidence to learn.
Please think about tutorial online.
If used evee can do same work thats so amazed.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Amazing!Thank you very much for this! Have a great weekend too!

Thank you ! I will try to do some tutorials in the future!

Thank you! i did some some uvs on big parts for add scratches in substance painter. On a smaller parts i just added some simple metal and plastic material with tiled scratches texture and box planar projection without Uvs. For his arm, tiled carbon material.

Hi. I like it. Are u have YouTube channel? Any tuts would be great.

Hello, thank you! Yes but im very new to youtube so i only have couple ingame test videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUQeG1Skx7aKOWgNrOo1I8g?view_as=subscriber
However i hope to have time to make some tuts in the future.

I added a screenshot for wireframes out of blender. Is not pretty clear but enough for me because i backed everything to a low poly character for unreal, that was my target. As you can see some geometry on the top of another geometry are decals from decal machine addon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I hope to make tutorials one day :slight_smile:

Yes plz do. Doesnt have to be showing the same complexity of this character

Months later, and this is still what I show people when they ask me “What’s so cool about Blender?”

Thank you for kind words!

Your artwork is amazing! I like the thing that protects around the neck, the concept is very smart. Keep up the good work.

An impressive work!Learn from you! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Thank you very much!

Thank you! I like to think about logicaly how system would work in real life even if it not exist yet. That helps to make character belivable i think.

This is beyond awesome. Lot of great design ideas you used here.

Thank you very much!

looks super cool.