Cheating at the Olympics

That was pure and unfiltered sarcasm, my friend. Hince, the spelling out of the country rather than just putting China:cool:.

MAYBE we should give some kind of Olympic medals to the Pharma company that developed the drug that pumped up the best athlete to give the best performance? That way, everyone could BRAG about how well they did at X facility under Y trainer using Z supplements.

These Olympics are still great! Phelps, Lezak, Locte, Sean Johnson, Trainer and Walsh, US basketball team (I don’t even need to explain…), Dix, THE BOLT!!!, Rogerio whatshisface, and all the others…Oh yah and the gloating French 400 m relay :wink: (no offence French people, only if your name is Alain Bernard)

Comrade Lord of the Rings Junkie that link was hilarious! Freedom of speech?!? What’s that Comrade Junkie?
In the west we don’t have Freedom of speech, we only have freedom of opinion, and it’s only free because you have to keep your opinions to yourself. But atleast we can still afford that hilarious rubber dog poop. :smiley:

You have to be right on the assault on the freedom of speech, it seems every week the courts somwhere report ruling something that opposition groups say is violating basic constitutional rights. This is usually happening in only a few states like California.

Huh? I wasn’t being sarcastic! I bet they can, if they get like 7/8 of the…wait…maybe you’re right, but I wasn’t sarcastic! What do you mean “spelling out of the country rather than just putting China.”?

My initial post was sarcastic. This is why I said the People’s Republic of China has lost my respect. I spelled out the PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA to emphasize the fact that I do not have respect for this nation.

K;)