Check out my cg products on Turbosquid unique cars & more

Hello every1 pls remember to check out my cg products portfolio on turbosquid.Also remember to share these links,it would help a lot.

My latest product a self designed autonomous car

My whole portfolio

4 Likes

try to make something more realistic there is more demand for them

Thanks for the advice.Maybe I will eventually I always was planning to but I plan to take more time on those.But you’d also be surprised that there’s a decent audience for this type of stuff too.It’s art everyone has there own style and different people will find it to there liking or not.

Hello again guys and girls here’s my latest car model check it out.
I have many more renders coming in as soon as possible but I have a few you can see for now up already

compact concept styled car 11

Also please remember to check out all of my other things too

Last two angles for this post:

Please check out the full page as more renders are shown there,link is in post directly above.

Hello again,

Heres a small update I have made to one of my products check it out and remember to share with anyone who might be interested:

Metal bamboo water feature plus two trees

All of my portfolio

Here’s my latest car model hope you all like it,I do plan an interior version soon but for now:

Compact electric concept styled car 12

Also please remember to check out all of my other things too

1 Like

Cool products!

1 Like

@SK0441 thanks a lot :grinning:

Hello

Remember to see my things and here’s a small update for the the stool type 2 and round breakfast table:

potted orange orchid flower

Also just a quick side console shot for the concept styled autonomous car 2 remember to check it out and all my other things. too.

Small toon styled cliff now downloadable with the the round toon tree.

round toon tree and toon cliff

Also remember check out all my other stuff too

Hello

Remember ro check out my things and here’s my latest.More renders coming in.

Toon styled paved grass area

Also pls check out my redbubble portfolio where I have attempted art work that can be bought in many forms such as,iPhone cases and Samsung too,iPad cases,wall canvases,stickers plus more.Please check them out and let others know.

My redbubble portfolio

Jus some quick screenshots as redbubble doesn’t allow to save the actual images:

Concept styled coupe 1 interior version

Remember to see my other things too pls

Just a quick post here in the promotions area.Remember to pls share with those you might feel are potentially interested.

Hello again,

Just added a new extra downloadable planter with plantation to go with this product.

Mixed plantation containers

My portfolio

One more quick shot for the forums:

Mixed plantation containers

My portfolio

1 Like

Hello again,

Remember to check out my things.Here’s a quick plant project from me.

Isometric cube planter and succulents

All my stuff

Please don’t forget to check out my portfolio:

T.squid portfolio

Latest

Hello again pls don’t forget to check out my cg products on turbosquid.

Car wheel and seat

My whole portfolio