Check out my cg products portfolio guys.Cars,furniture,plants+more

Don’t forget to check out my work guys

My portfolio

First I thought that u are a troll as your promotion of personal portfolio is going way over than it should, but you actually seem to be legit.

Just make good models and renders, people will check your portfolio if stuff is good enough. Promotion like this on the other hand is just hilarious and unnecessary.

No offence and have a good one.

No offence taken

Yeah I know…seems useless but as long as i’m making sales i’m good,which is what’s the case, it may not be a great amount as of now but, it’s decent and building along with my ability of graphics, i can assure u that and thanks for the advice. Btw I am actually advertising using other sites through payed placements also but, i’m also trying this “hilarious” way too,does’t hurt to try right?

And not to be funny or annoying but…@ others please do check out my portfolio

here’s the link again and please set the sort drop down menu to “newest” as those are the better and updated works of mine.

i don’t think there’s anything wrong with promoting, people may find it useless, but that could not be further away from the truth, especially for CG artist, you need it even more to be known and have people actually start checking out your stuffs.

anyway, keep up the good work my friend, you are in the stage that i hope to one day reach, selling models for profits have always been my goal. if you don’t mind me asking, how much do you make each month on average? you can shoot me a pm if you don’t want such private infos to be leaked, cause i really want to ask you a few questions about the “job” that i’m following, which you have achieved.

Thanks a lot. Let’s jus say it’s a decent amount and building up over time, it all depends on the hard work and planning a person puts in and the determination against competition as well as your own innovative ideas.Self design and innovation is my key to good sales.

Anyway guys and girls pls remember to check out my work so far. Link to my work

Please remember to check my work out. I’ve placed another link in the post above this one. Do let me know your thoughts guys and girls.

Where do you have better sales? Turbosquid or blender market? and also in what format do you sell on Turbosquid.
Nice models btw… very original…

Thanks m_squared

Turbosquid gives me better sales, most likely because I’ve built a bigger portfolio on there,been with them longer and the site itself is hugely known and been building up since 2000 and blender market just started recently and are still building up,they have catching up to do but,are making good sales through other vendors.

I sell in Blender format and obj but,turbosquid offer free file conversion to those who want other formats before buying,I used to upload 5 different formats but only upload blend and obj now but I do leave a note in the description letting people know of the free file conversion service offered,it’s much easy and avoids problems later…hope that helps.

11% off this model for this weekend only

check it out

Hello again guys and girls pls don’t forget to check out my cg products link

here’s a shot of my latest

1 Like

hey guys please remember to check out my cg products…

my work

heres a shot of my latest:

Attachments

hey guys please remember to check out my cg products…

my work

heres a shot of my latest

Attachments

don’t forget to check out my work guys and girls

the link is in the previous post above.

hello again

remember to check out my cg products here’s my latest it’s a nice little low priced design but, I will be making a more detailed version in the near future.

autonomous sedan 1

Remember to see my portfolio please guys and girls…more new things coming…links in previous post/s

Here’s a nice little addition hope u like it.

round toon tree 1

1 Like

Pls remember to see my works link is in last post just above…my latest hope u like it…

Hello
please remember to check out my buyable cg models:

My portfolio

Hello again pls remember to c my buyable cg works here are some additions,more coming:
Cg Toon styled bamboo tree
Round side/coffee table with ornamental bamboo plant

Attachments

Hey guys don’t forget to view my portfolio:

My buy-able cg models