Check out my cg products portfolio guys.Cars,furniture,plants+more

This is my last comment on this thread and I’ll use it as a warning to others.

DON’T BOTHER COMMENTING.
This is a travesty on the finished section for shameless self promoting. Maybe if it looked good but seriously this is one of the worst finished art/projects I’ve seen on this forum and it keeps reminding itself every other month how bad it is. Polluting the finished section.

3 Likes

@bigblend and others who feel the need 2 complain.If it bothers u that much then pls jus remember the title of this thread and don’t click on it.

Remember to check out my stuff guys and girls and sorry for all the unnecessary negativity although constructive critics welcome…

Here’s my latest addition:
Concept styled sports coupe 2

Hello again pls do remember to c my things.

Here’s a little new 1 added to my portfolio:
Blue ice cream nd lolly

Hello again pls remember to c my things…much more coming soon I’ve got some cool car design plans so keep n eye out:

Latest project so far

Hello again guys here’s my latest and also pls c my other works too.Much more to come I try to upload new models each month.

Concept styled autonomous car 2

Here’s another angle shot:

Finally one more angle of this model for this thread please see more images and the full thing and more of my products in the link below:

Concept styled autonomous car 2

Also my whole portfolio

Hello every1 pls remember to check out my portfolio on turbosquid.

My products

Remember to check out my work here’s one of my latest:

Stool & round table

My portfolio

Hope those stools are bolted to the floor!

Lol let’s just imagine for now it’s those hidden bolts.Since u’ve mentioned it I do feel like putting a little something in I guess I’ll cut a little bolt space and bolt into the bottom without ruining the all round smooth look.

Hello again guys and girls here’s my latest car model check it out.
I have many more renders coming in as soon as possible but I have a few you can see for now up already.Also keep an eye out for much more and please share with anyone who you feel might be interested.

compact concept styled car 11

Also please remember to check out all of my other things too

Here’s my latest car model hope you all like it,I do plan an interior version soon but for now:

Compact electric concept styled car 12

Also please remember to check out all of my other things too

(I have a few images up already but much more renders coming in a while)

Another quick angle.

Hello again,

Here’s another one from me.I was just trying out quick ideas on this old model and kept going.Hope you all like it.
Concept styled coupe interior version.

Here’s another angle.

C.coupe 1

One last shot for the thread.Remember to pls share with those who might potentially be interested.
C.coupe 1

Remember to please check out my portfolio.More things coming soon.

My portfolio

Hello again

Just a quick one before the end of the month a nice little shaded poly efficient rock pack consisting of four almost cartoon styled rocks.

Rock pack 1
Also my see my whole portfolio.

Hello guys and girls here’s a plantation project from me hope you all like it.

Mixed plantation container 1

My portfolio