Chevrolet corvette stringray animation

New Corvette Stringray animation made in Blender

It’s a personal showcase of the car.

Checkout the animation on other socials:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_davixdigital/reel/DVBTNSxjc-b/
Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/244533465/CHEVROLET-CORVETTE-STRINGRAY-ANIMATION







32 Likes

Cool model, and the animation is really good. :+1:

And although you spelled it “Stringray” across your posts & media, surely it’s supposed to be “Stingray”?

1 Like

Thank you :grin:
The model is not mine though, I made the just the animation.I got it from CGTrader.
And yeah it is “Stingray”. Just noticed that

2 Likes

this is defiantly better than the one i did !
amazing work !

1 Like

Thank you ! :grin:

1 Like

This looks incredible, the model is extremely detailed, nice work on the lighting and animation as well.

What might be nice is if you edited some of the videos together, to create one or two longer videos, almost like an advert for the car, you could probably do some nice transitions. I use Kdenlive for editing my Blender projects, but I have heard that DaVinci Resolve is excellent.

1 Like

Thank you !! :grin:
Though the car model is not mine, I got it from CG Trader.
And regarding the animation, I don’t quite understand what you are recommending, since I already the animation to resemble an advert. Can you elaborate more on this ?

1 Like

Thats my fault, my ad blocker and blocked the YouTube video, so I only saw the shorter clips.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you ! I’m honored

2 Likes

music mood is so good for this project. camera animation and lighting is top notch.

1 Like

Thank you :grin::grin: Appreciate it

1 Like

Hi @Dave4D, how you doing?
The trailer is amazing, the cameras movement, the car very realistic, the environment composing the shots. Great work!!! :partying_face:
I love to see cinematics like this, remembers me the car games I played in the past. Please conitnue sharing the results with us. :people_hugging:
Your rock!!!

One more thing. Please add here the viewport video and the PureRef research you added on behance. We always love to see how the art was made, behind scenes content. :hugs:

1 Like