Chibi rogper

Improved:

Originals:

Hello Friends!
I’ve been making this character for a long time, but only recently the stars aligned to actually force me to complete it :slight_smile: It’s a real light model, I made it in a way it could, hypothetically, run on the Nintendo 64 just fine (at least on a very simple scenery :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Hope you like it!
Best regards
-Rogério-

1 Like

Cool character ! Just needs more work on the lighting to make him standout more.

Hello @TarkanV!
Thank you very much for your comment! Yes, good point! I wanted to give it a smooth look, but it could use better light yes! Will try to make an update :slight_smile:

Humm, I see the hat is very similar to the one in your profile pic… :thinking:

I agree with what @TarkanV said, in that lighting could improve the look of the model. In terms of specific advice, I would maybe have a darker background, since the character is overall really white, with a rim light to showcase the silhouette of the hat and pants, as well as a fill light to make sure everything was properly seen. Hope it helps!

Hello @veryprofessionaldodo!
Hehe it is indeed my hat :smile: The character is me in chibi.
Thank you very much for your advice!

1 Like

Hello Friends!
I’ve made some fixing on the character lighting and uploaded the renders on the 1st post, thanks for your comments! :wink: