The addon is free to download and use for commercial, school and personal projects. It’s main purpose is to manage over 1000 models available through Chocofur, so the design and functionality are pretty straightforward. You can of course add your own assets to it and, in near future, create custom user categories. To learn how to use it simply follow this 8 min video tutorial:
- It’s free!
- Created for Blender 2.79 (should support all versions down to 2.77)
- Designed for quick and clean 3D model import.
- Three model categories - Furniture, Accessories, Details + multiple subcategories.
- Supports custom 3D models and assets
- Includes Chocofur IES light files.
- Works flawlessly on Mac and Windows
- Model’s library path limited to default Blender scripts folder (be sure to have enough space on your system drive!)
- Pre-defined model categories which cannot be currently changed
- Models are always added in the scene’s center point
I look forward to your feedback and really hope you’ll find the Addon useful. If there’s anyone who’d like to contribute in developing the missing features feel free contacting me
Best wishes to you all!