I wanted to share with you the results of my work from the past few weeks. I’ve created the Chocofur Showreel as a part of the promotional material for the Chocofur Model Manager that will be released for free on 24th of November this year. Some of the scenes visible in the cover below are not present as I wasn’t fully happy with them (looked nice as stills but not so good in motion).
A few words about the reel:
- Total length of 60 seconds (I’ve rendered over 90 seconds of clips)
- Created in Blender 2.79 and rendered in Cycles
- Edited in Photoshop and After Effects (no external plugins, just basic adjustments like exposure, curves etc)
- Rendered on a single GTX 1070 on my laptop
- Total production time including renderings and concept approx 30 days.
You can watch the animation here:
I hope you like the final results To be honest I was planning to make the reel a bit longer, unfortunately I couldn’t spend more time on it and had to move on to other projects.
If you’d be interested in getting the project files and using them for your own projects, please check the Chocofur Store for more details.
I’ll be more than happy to hear your feedback and answer any questions!