Christmas animation

I had to make something for Christmas with my Biped.

how do u make stuff change color in animation? I have always wondered how to do that…

Cool.
Nice little annimation.

The character animation was a bit lacking. The walk, especially. You had the legs moving and the arms waving, but the hands seemed to just move because you knew they move. At least to me, the hands didn’t move with the walk, they just moved. I also didn’t notice any “hip” rotation.

Any way, the tree animations were great. The springy movement was great, and worked well. IMO, it made the trees. Without that, they’d just have been forms of trees; now they actually were cutout-trees a child might cut out from paper.

Nice little animation, any way.

I agree with everything Endoperez said, but I’d like to add that the fireworks could use some work :S

But it really was a well put together animation. I especially like the sounds you used. Very nice!

PS. Just so you know there is an Animation forumnow :wink:

Nice!!! although I agree about the walk, it was very robotic, especially when he had to turn around (maybe that was what you were going for). The trees were very good and the sound went with them perfectly.
Merry Christmas!!!

p.s.

how do u make stuff change color in animation? I have always wondered how to do that...

hit “I” in the material windows tab, it will give you options to add keyframes to all the settings just like when animating an object.