Chuck Norris/Google

Try this.
Go to google search and type in (without the quotes) “where is chuck norris”. Then hit the I am feeling lucky button.

:smiley:

that’s hilarious!

I just wanted to point out that this is not a feature of google. It’s the result of manipulating the search results. If you look at the address you get redirected to, it’s nochucknorris.com

A similar thing happens when you type in “french military victories” (and iirc there are a few others as well, but I can’t remember them at the moment)

the redirection used to be less obvious before they updated the google layout, but now the search results page looks completely different

lol, ok… I don’t know who Chuck Norris is, but that’s funny :smiley:

Dude… You don’t know who Chuck Norris is? What kind of geek do you think you are? You must know your memes. Get an education…

(joking, but seriously, dude, every good geek knows about Chuck Norris)

LOL! :smiley:

I’ll look it up eventually :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah… Another really lazy geek… Join the club. Oh wait, we’re too lazy to form a club… nvm

i’m not lazy, just kinda busy right now :stuck_out_tongue: lol

edit - at least there a some threads left that are more…light-hearted than the flame-wars that have been going on :wink:

There’s nothing wrong with being lazy… Or apathetic… or jaded… I certainly hope there isn’t… Because I’m seriously messed up if there is.

Hahaha… Nice! I like that one!!

Here’s another one to try: “French military victories” and hit “I’m feeling lucky”

It’s a classic

Randy

Chuck Norris: action hero turned Internet meme. :stuck_out_tongue:

One time an interviewer asked Mr. Norris about all the Interwebs legends that have grown up around his name and he replied: “To be honest, I think I’m pretty scared of Chuck Norris now too…” That= win.