Cinematic animation for my videogame

I made this cinematic trailer for my video game during the month of August, one month of work from start to finish using only blender.
There are some errors and some things that I would have liked to improve, but the idea was to finish everything in a month. It was my first time doing a lot of things, so I learned a lot in the process.

Here are all the links to my social media:
https://www.flowcode.com/page/ace.animation

40 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Hey beware at sec 39/40 there’s a subliminal frame… or an unwanted edit error :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Cool job btw

1 Like

Nice. Real good job.
She reminds me a lot of Hayley Williams

2 Likes

what an amazing work, really inspiring!!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
You’re the first person to notice it, or at least to mention it xD it’s a scene that I didn’t use, so I left it there, like “well, since I’ve rendered it, I hope someone notices it.”
In the end this is just a small teaser for what I have in mind, so I decided to leave it there.

THATS why she looked familiar!

2 Likes

Holy hell! Now I really want to see the game! This was so impressive.

The part with the real subtle mouth movements, was this done with whatever her normal face rig is? Or do you have a separate rig with additional fine controls, or a few blendshapes, or?

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I will probably release the first gameplay trailer in the next month!

And It’s a separate rig made with shape keys, it uses the same rig that she will use in the video game, so it’s adapted to work in blender and in UE 4.

Just a month! WOW!

1 Like

Hello,
Will you have screen impressions of the development of this cinematic? I couldn’t find anything about you and your work on the internet.
Before getting excited, I would like to be sure that you have designed everything and everything is done.
In this period of fake news, I have a suspicious temperament.
Good day

You have the first part of the behind the scenes on my instagram.

Link to all my social media:
https://www.flowcode.com/page/ace.animation

And it’s normal that you don’t know much about me, I’m 20 years old, and AI-KODE is my first big project.